[FS] Asus Eee laptop

WhiteFireDragon

I have an asus Eee PC 2G surf pearl white that sits here, hardly being used in the 6 months that i've had it. need the money to start my WC worklog, so i will also trade for some WC stuff. if not, then it's $250 + shipping, and i will also ship international. it comes with all original accessories and a black neoprene soft case i bought for it. it's still currently under warranty.

P1010022.jpg

P1010025.jpg

kobaj

VIP Member
Im rather interested in these little pc's, but never really felt justified spending the 300$ at newegg for one just so I would never use it.

Tell you what, if no body takes it for your price, I might take it off your hands for 180$ + shipping.

tremmor

Eee asus works well. small portable. i looked at one for my parents. they didn't like the 17" dell for traveling. worked well for quick surfing and checking email from family. Actually i would buy it but have five computers now. for the money spent.....yes. its a disposable.

WhiteFireDragon

Im rather interested in these little pc's, but never really felt justified spending the 300$ at newegg for one just so I would never use it.

Tell you what, if no body takes it for your price, I might take it off your hands for 180$ + shipping.
lol you swear you're doing me a favor by buying it for $180 + shipping. actually at that price, i'll just keep it as a back up laptop. thanks for the interest though.

Is it Linux or Windows?
it came preloaded with linux.

if his is the linux version dont let that stop u from buying it, its quite easy to put windows on these lil machines
yes, you can install windows on here. it came with an instruction booklet just to install XP, and also included a CD to include drivers for XP.

That should be the Linux version because as stated, it's the Eee PC 2G.
yup, all xxG surf models come with SSD (instead of hard drives) and linux (instead of windows) i think.

Eee asus works well. small portable. i looked at one for my parents. they didn't like the 17" dell for traveling. worked well for quick surfing and checking email from family. Actually i would buy it but have five computers now. for the money spent.....yes. its a disposable.
i bought it with the intentions of doing every BUT game on it, but just never got around to using it for anything. It came preinstalled with firefox, word processing, excel, a few simple games, and instant messenger, which is everything i need on it.

kobaj

VIP Member
lol you swear you're doing me a favor by buying it for $180 + shipping. actually at that price, i'll just keep it as a back up laptop. thanks for the interest though.

Heh, sorry you refuse mate. In my humble opinion its not even worth that, its only got a 2 gig solid drive and linux. Regardless, before posting I checked ebay, you'll be lucky to get about 160$ for it there.

:D

g4m3rof1337

Heh, sorry you refuse mate. In my humble opinion its not even worth that, its only got a 2 gig solid drive and linux. Regardless, before posting I checked ebay, you'll be lucky to get about 160$ for it there.

:D

Yeah, that sounds about right.