[FS] e4300

WhiteFireDragon

i have an OEM intel e4300 dual core for sale, $60 shipped in the US. i can ship internationally, but buyer will have to pay shipping.

in consider it a good clocker, able to run 3.0ghz at stock voltages, and tested up to 3.5ghz prime stable for 8 hours. i would have tried to push it higher but my cooler had limits and temps prevented me to go any higher.

mac550

what would be the total price shipped to the uk and what was the max voltage you got it to?

mac550

if you can hold it for me untill the 20th of this month when i get paid, ill take it off your hands.

Edit: do you take Paypal?

Last edited:

DirtyD86

banned
lol, buying a chip off me and then turning around and selling it for more, on the same forum. that's bold, very bold.

WhiteFireDragon

Capitalism baby. ;)

He prolly sold it at XS.

yes, i did sell it on XS for $60 including international shipping. and yes, it is capitalism. similar to how you (dirtyd86) wanted another $5 to ship, when it really cost you 92cents in a regular envelope that was torn apart by the time it got to me.

P1010009-1.jpg

Last edited:

DirtyD86

banned
yes, i did sell it on XS for $60 including international shipping. and yes, it is capitalism. similar to how you (dirtyd86) wanted another $5 to ship, when it really cost you 92cents in a regular envelope that was torn apart by the time it got to me.

how about you do me a favor and remove my address for all the world to see.

common sense...

as for the post office ripping your envelope, that complaint should be sent to them, not me. perhaps what you meant to say to me was thank you for sending me a CPU for dirt cheap in perfect working condition.

if a mod would remove that image, or blur it out ASAP i would really appreciate it

Last edited:

WhiteFireDragon

how about you do me a favor and remove my address for all the world to see.

common sense...

as for the post office ripping your envelope, that complaint should be sent to them, not me. perhaps what you meant to say to me was thank you for sending me a CPU for dirt cheap in perfect working condition.

if a mod would remove that image, or blur it out ASAP i would really appreciate it

sorry, fixed...