*FS* Kaspersky Internet Security 2009

Kesava

I went to my local computer store yesterday and saw that they had Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 so I checked the price and was pleasantly surprised, I mean the max retail price is the equivelent of what it should normally be, but they are selling it for cheap.
It's a 1 year - 3 user license and it's totally legit. I check the price on the Kaspersky website and it says:

1 year of protection - $59.95

http://usa.kaspersky.com/store/

So I bought it and tried it out. Everything is working fine and it's totally legit.
I mean it was in the proper sealed Kaspersky packaging and everything and comes with a new activation key so it's gotta be legit anyway... but yeah.

I was just thinking that if anyone here wanted it I could get one for them for US$30... That's half the online price so I guess it's a good deal for a legit copy.

If anyone wants it then send me a PM. I'll take payments through paypal. Then I'll go buy it and give you the activation code.

Then you just have to download the trial and use that code and you will have a perfectly legit license to use on 3 different computers for a year.

I mean I could send the package to you but that's alot of effort when you only need to activation code.

So yeah, anyone want it for cheap? Send me a PM or post here...

Last edited:

Kesava

I can get it for US$20 now. Anyone up for it?

I think that $20 is a pretty reasonable price. Remember it is indeed a brand new version, however I'd only send you the activation code as that is all you need to get the trial version to work as a full. It is valid for a year from the date of activation and can be used on 3 separate computers.

tremmor

Damn.........i have not seen it that cheap. Acutally i paid the $59.00 several months ago and it works well. One other option i liked is i could take it off one computer and use the key on another.