FS Macbook Pro I7 2011

ANNR

I have a Macbook pro 2011 with I7 processor and 4gb of ram and 500GB hdd.

It is in very good condition with no scratches or anything. Looks new.

Asking 500 Shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_2155.JPG
    IMG_2155.JPG
    775 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2156.JPG
    IMG_2156.JPG
    232.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2154.JPG
    IMG_2154.JPG
    443.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

ANNR

battery is about 2 hours give or take. Ships via usps flat rate box, however there will be extra charge for shipping overseas or to hawaii and Alaska

Are you interested? maybe this sale was a bad idea...

Last edited:

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
battery is about 2 hours give or take. Ships via usps flat rate box, however there will be extra charge for shipping overseas or to hawaii and Alaska

Are you interested? maybe this sale was a bad idea...
I am interested, yes. My girlfriend is in need of a newer Macbook and this one is in nice condition. Why do you think it was a bad idea?

Or I may get this for myself as an upgrade from my 2009 Macbook. I'm undecided but interested :D

Last edited:

ANNR

Great!

I though I was maybe in trouble that's why i said maybe this sale is not a good idea. I don't know why I though of that.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Nope, general sale questions :D

You can keep me in mind, but I wouldn't be purchasing until payday next Friday (and even then I'm still on the fence on whether I should spend money or not) so if someone else wants it before I can pay for it, that's not a problem.

Geoff

VIP Member
I am interested, yes. My girlfriend is in need of a newer Macbook and this one is in nice condition. Why do you think it was a bad idea?

Or I may get this for myself as an upgrade from my 2009 Macbook. I'm undecided but interested :D
Pop in an extra 4GB of RAM and an SSD and it will fly for her!