FX5200 Magic - 2 display outout

MADKING153

hi,
I using Asus V9520 FX5200 128mb and i got an idea to put 2 display screens in my room (same display ) .
The graphic card got one TV output and S video output , how can i put 2 monitors that have same displays? i mean how should i connect the extra monitor to display card ?

Or it is better that put a TV ?

funkymonky8u

well i also have a 5200 and i remeber the guy at comp usa sayin that this vid card doesnt support dual siplay so its either tv or monitor but i could be wrong

funkymonky8u

ya but i think 1 is a default and u cant have 2 goin at once just like u cant use two monitors when u geta new vid crad (1 where u used to plug the monitot into and another in the vid card) but i could be wrong but im 75% sure

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
The graphic card got one TV output and S video output , how can I put 2 monitors that have same displays? I mean how should I connect the extra monitor to display card ?
Well there are two techniques:
1. Get a RGB+SYNCH<-->DB15 VGA cable (i.e., the type of VGA cable they use for projectors) and mess around with with male-female convertors to get it so that the RGB+SYNCH --> RCA/S-VIDEO and the DB15 goes into the monitor
2. Use a TV

well I also have a 5200 and I remeber the guy at comp usa sayin that this vid card doesnt support dual siplay so its either tv or monitor but I could be wrong
Its not the vid chip but rather the card that needs to support the dual displays

but this card got tv outout behind
TV out is for ... TV