Gaming Comp. help

resarthany

New Member
I am looking to buy gaming computer with a budget up to 1200.00 max to spend
i have checked out some of the major brands such as Gateway FX and the dell equal and have also seen a large number of websites with custom built PC's near the same price. Problem is i know almost nothing about computers and would love some advice.

Thanks
Res.
 
I will always recommend buying your own parts, and putting it together yourself when it comes to gaming PC's. You put together a real nice gaming PC with a $1200 limit.
 
I actually have a 22" hD monitor already. I thought about putting my own computer together but worry my inexperience would cause me problems.'
I will leave it open as an option tho and will keep the list of suggested parts you recommended.
Also i would like input on computers available at cyber power. One available now for 1100.00 with the following installed ( liquid cooled) :

Intel® Core™2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz
• Windows Vista Home Premium
• nForce 750i SLI Mboard
• 2GB PC6400 DDR2/800 RAM
• 500GB 7200RPM SATA-II HD
• NVIDIA GF 9800GTX 512MB 16X Video
• 16X DVD & 20X DVD+/-RW
• High Definition 7.1 Sound
• 802.11g Wireless Network Adapter
• 600Watts Stereo Speakers
• CoolerMaster Cosmos Gaming Full Tower 600W Case
 
Back
Top