Gaming minimum requirments

deerman92

New Member
ok so i am looking to buy a PC and a couple i have been looking at are relatively cheap.
is an anthlon X2 (2.5GH) with 3GB of ram and a 512MB graphics card enough to run most modern games at medium specs. i currently have a 6 year old computer with the GPU and it lags horrible on MW2 at low low specs.
 
well how about this
HP Pavilion A6803W with this card. I found one at new egg for 299 refurbished and i just want to play the games maybe medium settings i know GTA4 or something may not work but i have it for XBOX. Would MW2 play with medium graphics.
 
well how about this
HP Pavilion A6803W with this card. I found one at new egg for 299 refurbished and i just want to play the games maybe medium settings i know GTA4 or something may not work but i have it for XBOX. Would MW2 play with medium graphics.

and i upgrade it to a 2.6GHz quad core AMD Athlon X4
 
An 8400gs cant play anything new. With that price range, and wanting to game, I'd skim over this tutorial and make sure you don't want to consider building one yourself. I used this and built a computer with no prior experience/outside help in a couple of hours.

http://www.pcmech.com/byopc/
 
An 8400gs cant play anything new. With that price range, and wanting to game, I'd skim over this tutorial and make sure you don't want to consider building one yourself. I used this and built a computer with no prior experience/outside help in a couple of hours.

http://www.pcmech.com/byopc/

i will go ahead and up grade that then to a Geforce 9800 or something but thats not my problem. I just need to know if the computer it self will work. Or do i need to get more ram or overclock or something.
 
Back
Top