GeForce 4 MX drivers?

BobbyWhiskey

hello there
i got a "NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU" and its the only one that is not supported by splintercell....
so is there like cracked drivers or something?
i heard that on others geforces u just had to change drivers to get really better performances...
anyway i can get it to work?

Last edited:

Tha Killa

BobbyWhiskey said:
hello there
i got a "NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU" and its the only one that is not supported by splintercell....
i heard that on others geforces u just had to change drivers to get really better performances...
anyway i can get it to work?

Never heard of something like that, and I have the exact same video card you have, but I'm using a better one at the moment. I think the best you can do is just get the newest Nvidia display drivers.

Tha Killa

BobbyWhiskey said:
hmm ok thx... and i was wondering.. is there any way i can put 2 monitors at the same time with a interated video card?

I'm not sure, I don't use dual monitors because I don't have enough space, and my other monitor is a really old CRT thats blurry all the time. But you might be able to, I think you can do it with any card...

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
got a "NVIDIA GeForce4 MX Integrated GPU" and its the only one that is not supported by splintercell....
Not happening ... SPlinterCell requires DirectX8 support .... the GF4MX is a DirectX7 card (it is lacking two shader instructions to be fully DX8 compliant)

anyway I can get it to work?
This isnt an issue of performance but rather compliance ... since you dont have the shaders implemented in hardware, not much you can do