Getting another notebook. but which one of the two?

ANNR

shupola

the million dollar question............what is the comp going to be used for?

and the first link doesnt have very detailed specs just so you know

Last edited:

ANNR

it is only going to be used for BT and Waitching movies. nothing else. not games not even word. just need it to be compact so it can be moved around. 14" screen is big enough.

ckfordy

banned
ANNR said:
it is only going to be used for BT and Waitching movies. nothing else. not games not even word. just need it to be compact so it can be moved around. 14" screen is big enough.

i would get the circuit city one because it has 1 gb of ram and the bestbuy one has 512 and what is BT and everything else should work fine on either one of those laptops

ANNR

AMD64 said:
i would get the circuit city one because it has 1 gb of ram and the bestbuy one has 512 and what is BT and everything else should work fine on either one of those laptops

Thanks AMD64. BT is short for Bittorrent A P2P share program ^^.

spamdos

yeah im thinking number 1 because it seems to be the best i gig of ram and both have shared so yeah i would go for 1. dont get a screen anything smaller than 14" for watching a movie though...

Alias

The fiest sounds like it is a better buy, because of the 1024 MB RAM, that are quite the same xcept for this fifference.

alanuofm

VIP Member
wow those are expensive. check out the compaq v2000z. if you are in college you can get another 50$ discount over the phone. i just priced one out for like 700$ out the door that will work equivalently to those you have listed.