Going the other way next time

X24

Ok, this time around, i have went with the i9300, a giant in preformance and size, and i am 100% happy with it, it does exactly what i want, i have never had is freeze or anything, and i can play farcry on high specs with low aa.
but i went to nebraska furniture mart today (huge store, warren buffet owns it.) and i saw the sony T series laptop.
when compared to my i9300, its just unbelievable size-wise.
so i decided next time i buy a laptop, i'm going as small as i can for my budget, and then buying a gaming computer just so i still have my games.

Who else has seen this T series laptop close up? its just so tiny!

alanuofm

VIP Member
X24 said:
Ok, this time around, i have went with the i9300, a giant in preformance and size, and i am 100% happy with it, it does exactly what i want, i have never had is freeze or anything, and i can play farcry on high specs with low aa.
but i went to nebraska furniture mart today (huge store, warren buffet owns it.) and i saw the sony T series laptop.
when compared to my i9300, its just unbelievable size-wise.
so i decided next time i buy a laptop, i'm going as small as i can for my budget, and then buying a gaming computer just so i still have my games.

Who else has seen this T series laptop close up? its just so tiny!

you compensate size/speed for a gaming/multimedia laptop. one thing i like is i can take my laptop with me to like a grandparents house when its boring and game and do whatever.

X24

yes, alot of time i like to take mine to my grandparents or cousins houses whenever i go (its an hour drive away) and i can play farcry or bf 1942, and soon to be bf vietnam and 2.
but, wow, that laptop could like fit in my pocket, well, not really, i usually wear shorts so no pockets, but thats beside the point.

alanuofm

VIP Member
X24 said:
yes, alot of time i like to take mine to my grandparents or cousins houses whenever i go (its an hour drive away) and i can play farcry or bf 1942, and soon to be bf vietnam and 2.
but, wow, that laptop could like fit in my pocket, well, not really, i usually wear shorts so no pockets, but thats beside the point.

yeah i seen those. i would rather go with a midsize laptop with a decent video card. i already have a gaming laptop and i want a better one!

X24

ya, well, by the time i need a new laptop (2 years atleast) most of them will be small i am betting.