Going to build this soon, double checking.

its ok. not very good for the price. thats about 1200 dollars US and for 1200 US you could get A LOT better. I would come to the US on vacation (best country ever), build ur computer while here, and then leave with ur computer.
 
its ok. not very good for the price. thats about 1200 dollars US and for 1200 US you could get A LOT better. I would come to the US on vacation (best country ever), build ur computer while here, and then leave with ur computer.

Please make sure you have any idea at all about the exchange rate before posting. £612 is $932 not $1200.

Few things I'd change, did a basket of my own, here it is:




shoppinglist.jpg





Now my reasons for the changes are as follows:

The monitor was obvious, a cheaper option with bigger resolution and a very higher contrast and quality. Acer are better respected than Hanns G.

And the Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 2.5GHz, better cache than the AMD and more recent technology. It will also overclock nicely.

But of course it's completely up to you, this is just what I'd rather go for.
 
Last edited:
Please make sure you have any idea at all about the exchange rate before posting. £612 is $932 not $1200.

Few things I'd change, did a basket of my own, here it is:

DAMN! I remember when 1 pound got u 2 dollars, which was maybe a month ago. boy am I loafing! YAY FOR OBAMA. the dollar is gaining strength again haha!
 
Please make sure you have any idea at all about the exchange rate before posting. £612 is $932 not $1200.

Few things I'd change, did a basket of my own, here it is:

DAMN! I remember when 1 pound got u 2 dollars, which was maybe a month ago. boy am I loafing! YAY FOR OBAMA. the dollar is gaining strength again haha!

It was months ago. now it is £1 ~ $1.5
Also it doesn't matter about the exchange rate, the hardware price in UK/ euro is more expensive than in US
 
Back
Top