--Good Comp?--

funkymonky8u

ok im kinda on a budget but i no i will upgrade this thing liek crazy like another gig of ram (unless i shoud lgo for dual channel which it does support) and it has a pci express so i was thinking of getting this card radeon x800 and teh only thing it didnt show and i did some research but with no success is wut kinda mobo??? well neway here it is the comp cheap but i will upgrade

Last edited:

tomprice43

definatly get some more ram, take the pci-e route if u have it and get a x800, xt if u can, u could also do with a SATA or a raptor.

funkymonky8u

well this is kinda like half builing my comp i kinda wanna ease myself into "making" comps cuz i dont understand all the parts of a comp just most of the things that ive had to deal with so i will "build" my next comp

mgoldb2

VIP Member
funkymonky8u said:
ok im kinda on a budget but i no i will upgrade this thing liek crazy like another gig of ram (unless i shoud lgo for dual channel which it does support)

You have 748 ram already. anouther gig of ram seem like major overkill for that system. I doubt you see any performance increase by adding anouther entire gig.

EDIT: if it support faster ram and you feel like replacing all the ram that might make a difference.

Last edited: