Google is a very good tool, if you know how to use it, I sorta do sorta dont

cykx

Try typing "/index of" in a google search. I dont know much about this, I do know Ive accessed files I regularly couldnt access. I do know you can look up bank account files on there. I believe one format is .mbr. And if a password window pops up, theres always brutus, which can work miracles. So hey, Google is great. Ive found quite a few nice mp3's. Try "/index of mp3", thats what I think I used. I know I got a few Bob Marley mp3's and some trance mp3's one time. :) If everybody already knew this, Im sorry. I just tought it might be a good topic to bring up here, see what everybody has to say.

radioman

could you elaborate on this?
I tried "/index of mbr" but it brought up stuff about Methyl Bromide Alternatives.

Maurik

wow, type "index of mp3" (with the quote marks, its becos then google searches for the exact phrase) and u get loads.

Google is also a calculator, type: 1+1 or sumthin....
A converter, I cant remeber how to use it tho :eek:
A dictionary, type: define:*your word*

The dictionary function is what i use most tho, you can also type in: what is *your word* and it comes up with one 'define' result which google thinks it is most relevant...

Also try to seach for "secret.html" or "secretpage.html" there are a lot of results...

Also if you type +name and you are searching for 'most popular dog name' it will search for the exact word "name" not names as well as names (google searches for plural/masculine/feminine of words u type in too)

you can search for specific file types too ( linkin park filetype:mp3) for example...

• UPS tracking numbers
• FedEx tracking numbers
• USPS tracking numbers
• Vehicle ID (VIN) numbers
• UPC codes
• Telephone area codes
• Patent numbers
• FAA airplane registration numbers
• FCC equipment IDs

Are also searchable

There is sooo much more so i'll give u the URL for the page where i got soem info from

http://www.google.com/help/features.html

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Yes Google is a powerfull search engine...

would love to see the entire code behind it...

Two very smart guys invented google and the searching technique

Didnt yahoo have people actually search the internet and record what they found?

...or something like that....