Google Music?

DMGrier

VIP Member
So I have had google Music since the Beta and it is not bad, may be competitive with Itunes, Banshee or Zune I think in the near future. I think the only thing I do not understand is there is a bunch of preloaded music they have on there in my library that I cannot figure how to get rid off. Whats all your guys thoughts on this new Web Media player?

Troncoso

VIP Member
It would be more awesome if it was more efficient. I love the idea but I don't like waiting 5 minutes between each song to load. Yeah, if I've a good 3g signal where I am, that's not an issue. But, the bulk of the time I listen to music, I'm in my car. I guess, technically, it is more an issue with my provider than Google, but maybe create some cache for the songs I listen to the most or something?

Either way. Awesome music player. I upload all my music to it. As far as the preloaded stuff...I don't even know. I just let it be.

mihir

VIP Member
I have been using it too for the past few weeks and I love it.
I do not have a problem running google music at all at my home wifi, the music streams without any delay. And my home wifi is 1 Mbit/s but I have trouble over 3G which is 5.5Mbit/s. I don't know what the problem is. But I don't have to wait a minute for it to load maybe 20-30 seconds.