hacking through teamviewer

tnx ashley i'll check for that, i just do not wanna touch or delete anything for fear of deleting any evidence anywhere

Try reading this, this is the file I mean... Apparantly, this file; index.dat has copies across your harddrive...logs different things. Programs like CCleaner can clean these files apparantly...sorry I cant help more :( I still do not quite understand what makes you think that you have been hacked...can you explain some more? :)

tracygray

Look in /var/log/auth.log (if you still use linux)
If they are indeed accessing your computer, it will be noted in there. It is obviously possible they have removed there entries, but there is still a possibility that they forgot.

it says it can not find it - the log

tracygray

Try reading this, this is the file I mean... Apparantly, this file; index.dat has copies across your harddrive...logs different things. Programs like CCleaner can clean these files apparantly...sorry I cant help more :( I still do not quite understand what makes you think that you have been hacked...can you explain some more? :)

Ashley i checked for the index.dat through searche option in windows it says it can not find it.

This is not a matter of IF someone is hacking and following my online activity - I KNOW FOR SURE THEY ARE - it is just a matter will it be anywhere on the computer the evidence that would lead directly to them - which i think they would not be that stupid to leave - so my best bet is to reformat and upload windows again anew