Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbob1989

banned
Tell me people, since Preator has become a moderator, do you believe he is acting differently. Maybe i'm wrong, but i think the powers gone to his head. Keep this post going.

Jimbob

P.s If you want to vote, do it quickly as this post may be deleted soon :)

Last edited:

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Praetor is very active, almost all of his posts are to the point and useful. And he’s a funny guy too. So I’m glad he is a moderator.

But if you think he became a dictator and he’s way above us - what the heck: hack in his computer and track him down with your plane-tracker program... :D

Nephilim

VIP Member
I think your just mad because he's challenging your nonsense in the other thread.

My sentiments exactly.

hack in his computer and track him down with your plane-tracker program...

Why not Mr. Superhacker or let me guess, it's against your ethics?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Jimbob, if you didnt talk such smack I wouldnt be such a problem. I thought you'd "get the hint" when i called u up on that webcam stuff when this first started but you havnt seen to got the idea.

Sophocles

VIP Member
Jimbob1989

Everything goes to Praetors head and fortunately most of it makes sense, if you listen instead of complaining you might learn something.

Et Tu Nephilim?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Everything goes to Praetors head and fortunately most of it makes sense, if you listen instead of complaining you might learn something.
Exactly the line of reasoning I tried on my final exam .... :p

Et Tu Nephilim?
Oui oui il est

ian

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest I am pretty sick and tired of people starting these threads and making personal attacks on Praetor or myself, or anyone for that matter.
If there are problems with people here, you should send a pm to myself.
I think Praetor is doing a fantastic job, this forum has really grown to the size where some stricter rules need to be implemented, otherwise it is going to be difficult to manage. Having said that, I would like to still see this place remain a friendly casual place.
My advice is, if you dont like the mods, admin or members around here, just move on to another forum, there are plenty out there, each with its own unique style and atmosphere, and you are bound to find one you like. Thats what I do for other forums that I frequent.

Christopher

VIP Member
Well said ian :)

I apologize for my behavior as well, some people just make me angry and I can't help but to join in on the diss-contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.