Having a few problems...

ToxicRevolution

New Member
my specs:
XFX GeForce 8500GT 512mb
XFX 650i Ultra MoBo
SoundBlaster Live! Sound Card
1Gb DDR2 (for now.)
Intel E6400 Dual Core Processor
Alright, so i just put together my new computer, and im having a few issues:
1. I get a BSOD every once in a while, and I'm not sure how to fix it
the error code is 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x80535491, 0xBA5E9848, 0x00000000)
2. When i enter a game, it'll run great for about 10 minutes then it freezes/crashes.
what could i do to resolve these? any help is greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance :D
 
Ehh.. I'm not very experienced (so check if I'm right) but I would say that you need to flash the bios (not fun to do)
 
I copied this from the microsoft website

Symptoms of the problem
When you run Windows XP, you may randomly receive an error message on a blue screen that references the 0x0000008E (KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED) error.

Back to the top
Methods to resolve the problem
Use Microsoft Update to obtain the latest service pack for Windows XP
Microsoft Update is a program that automatically installs important updates for you. This includes the latest service pack. You can install Microsoft Update automatically or manually.
 
Back
Top