hello i'm new and i need help.

Darren

Staff member
Pretty good chance you need a thermal pad under the second contact point on the heatsink too.

I do want to just say for the record, those HP 2000's are not of the best quality and quite old at this point. I wouldn't go out of your way to spend a lot of time/money/effort on getting it working.

wwedude101

I will admit. I'm only 41 years old so I'm not that old yet. my oldest sites still treats me like a child. I feel like I can't live life freely without asking here can I purchase something. I called my how town and most of the computer stores charge for a used laptop 300 dollars. that's too high for me. I'm looking for one that's closer than 100 which I looked at amazon and was real glad. I never knew how to order online but took a look. I'm still confuse about the payment plan but I see amazon gift card's one of them. do some stores sell higher price gift cards? if not, can multiple gift cards be paid at once? can anyone help me? and my sister holds the cards. she never looked at I can have some potential in my life