[HELP] Controling A Computer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
Am I the only one who found this shady? I'm going to call BS...

Anyway...as far as
I need to figure out how to control someone else's computer from mine.

...click here, paying special attention to #'s 2 and 9 - in fact, read them a few times.

Last edited:

Respital

Am I the only one who found this shady? I'm going to call BS...

Anyway...as far as

...click here, paying special attention to #'s 2 and 9 - in fact, read them a few times.

Whoops...
But seriously i don't want to harm their computer i just want to make sure i dont end up in a hospital... :(

If a mod wants they can close the thread.

Sorry ! :(

G25r8cer

I'd say your screwed and dont post threads about this stuff!! You are going to suffer the consequences of your actions!!

ANY MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!! Before something bad comes out of this 13yr old's mouth and others!!

Respital

I'd say your screwed and dont post threads about this stuff!! You are going to suffer the consequences of your actions!!

ANY MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!! Before something bad comes out of this 13yr old's mouth and others!!

Something bad comes out of my mouth?..
Dude, i have no intention of swearing on a public forum.

All i said was Sorry... :confused:

G25r8cer

I did not say swearing but I meant more additions to the stuff you said about illegal activities!!

Respital

I did not say swearing but I meant more additions to the stuff you said about illegal activities!!

Ohh well when i posted it i thought it was okay because i thought a mod would either ban/warn me close/delete the thread like right after i posted it.
But then again it's my fault for not reading the rules. :(

apj101

VIP Member
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A CONVERSATIO N THAT BREAKS OUR RULES!!!! YES I THINK IT CLEARLY DOES

the only reason that im not giving infractions to everyone is because Im in a good mood. I may revisit that decission later today

Status
Not open for further replies.