[HELP] does this fit together, first build

hailzy

Okay, so its my birthday in a few days and im building a pc :D!

so i was wondering if all my parts will fit together?: oi52.tinypic.com/33tp3c6.jpg

i know its a pretty bad pc, but i will be upgrading soon!

thanks!

claptonman

Get a better brand of PSU. Antec, corsair, silverstone, seasonic, PC power and cooling, XFX.

There are faster, 24x dvd burners out there.

If you're updating soon, might as well save the money you're spending on this and use it towards that.

jonnyp11

What he said about upgrading, don't buy anything now and get it later, but if you have to get it now then what's your budget and where are you in the world so we know what sites to use.

hailzy

@claptonman

my budget is around £300, and im from the uk!
the cheapest site ive found is www.cclonline.com

i think i may have overspent on a few things like case, could i just get a cheaper one ?

thanks alot!<3

jonnyp11

everyone on this site in the uk seems to use overclockers.co.uk, so we know that this site is trustworthy and a good deal, and they also offer some decent combos and all too from when i've looked there.

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member

The separate parts I put together is better.

Though you miss out on .1GHz, which is pointless and obtainable by a simple OC, and memory is 1333MHz, but with lower timings, so it will work out not noticeably slower, you get a much better motherboard.

Overall, performance will be the same, but buying separately saves a few £, and you get a better mobo