HELP!, Installed ASUS tv/fm card, tried to run program, got input not supported error

Gatecrasher

i installed a asus tv/fm card and had no problems doing so, but when i tried to run the program to watch tv (asus home theatre) my screen went black and i got a "input not supported" error floating around my screen.
i could not get this screen to go away, i restarted, i tried safe mod but eventually i had to format......... :mad:
what do i do for next time to make sure that does not happen again, so i don’t have to format again

Gatecrasher

that’s what i thought i was just checking....

yes i am using NTSC and coax,
the thing is that it automatically detects your settings and the last time i installed the program everything worked fine.
the reason why (i think) it did not work this time is because i formatted my pc and i was just reinstalling all of my programs, and i must have lost something that was crucial for it to work. perhaps a driver for my motherboard or a multimedia driver or something.

these are the proper drivers because they came with the card and they worked the first time i used them (before i formatted)
i don’t know what to do....im boned.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Usually the video-input devices are very strange components. My ATI all-in-wonder won't function properly if I don't install the drivers in a specific order (motherboard drivers -> video drivers -> audio drivers -> ATI multimedia center).