Help me help my daughter

1bignewbie

Hello everyone, I'm not all that smart when it comes to computers but I do know a moderate amount about them. Anyway I was wondering about something, maybe someone could give me a hand. My daughter is making suspicious charges to my credit card I gave her :mad: :confused: . I would like to make a keylogger in the form of a picture that i can send to her computer to moniter the sites she goes on. Can someone tell me how I would go about creating a keylogger that can be sent to her cpu in the form of a picture?

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME,
1bignewbie

FIN_Sphinxi

Don't make, download it, PerfectKeylogger is pretty good. You can put it to send those sites etc. to your e-mail. And, you just rename it and send the install file for her and say that it is something usefull! This might work.. :p

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Isnt this a bit like spying, why dont you just srop the whole british secret service key logging crap and ask her what shes doing on the PC........

dave597

VIP Member
once again, consider the ethical issues involved. you are avoiding the issue which is why does your daughter have a credit card in the first place if you dont trust her with one?

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Thats exactly what my point was a few posts back. One, I would never let my daughter (if i had one of course) use my credit card. Two, if you gave it to her you should expect some kind of charges to be made to it. Finally, keylogging is just spying, just ask her what she's doing on the PC and what the charges are.