[Help] Mp4 Player Cannot Connect Properly

Respital

Okay everyone i need your help.
I have my little Mp3 player Sansa e250 and yesterday someone lent me a computer for a while, here comes the problem. The problem is when i connect the player windows finds it and everything but it says it's an Unknown USB device or whatever, it doesn't show up in My Computer (It should) and i really want to put music (leagally) on it and videos and all this but all it will do is charge. It is connected to a USB port which is compatible with data transfer as tested with a flash drive.

Any help would be greatly appreceated. :)
Also please exuse spelling mistakes and incorrect grammar. :eek:

chibicitiberiu

That's strange... usually MP3/MP4 Players are recognized by the computer as a memory (card/flash or whatever). They shouldn't need drivers.

Maybe this will help: I have an EasyTouch MP4 player and when I first bought it and connected to the computer it didn't worked at all. But I than discovered that the player had to be on (it was off because it didn't have charged batteries). After about a half an hour (or less) it charged enough to show 2 bars out of 3 on the battery meter. Also, it had to be to the default menu (when turned on it goes straight to the default menu, and there is no 'desktop', but i guess if it had a 'desktop' that is when i could connect it to the computer). It than worked and I could put music and video on it.

You could also try to find drivers for your device at the manufacturer's website.

Respital

Thanks for the reply.
I'm going to look for drivers right now. :)
Though it's windows XP pro sp 2 so it should need any but whatever.

More opinons would be good too!

EDIT: Can't find drivers for it...kinda got lost on the site.
I also just remembered that the computer wanted a windows update via internet which i don't have, so that it would work and i don't have my cd with my ideas?

techcheck

banned
Try some kind of software

You can try some kind of software for you mp3 player bcz even apple ipod needs itunes for transfer of songs .. but if u dont have a itune and u plug it in it will charge but u cannot transfer . so this can be a big problem for why you cannot transfer songs .. for more assistance contact http://mp3 help

Last edited: