Help! my games keep on minimizesing

Flars

Need Help! When I'm playing a game it just minimize. No reason... Just minimizes.. and the game keeps on running. :( Don't know if it's a spyware thing. PLEASE HELP ME!

tristan

if you have your key configuration so that you hit ALT+Enter or ALT+TAB it will most likely take you out of the game. The windows key will also do it for some game. Just check your key config.

Flars

It comes whit a time space that I thingk is the same , so it's not stuck keys.
my sound in doom 3 just disseperse but only when I'm using surrond. The same in Delta force black hawk down

Flars

alg.exe
CCAPP.EXE
CCEVTMGR.EXE
CCPROXY.EXE
CCSETMGR.EXE
csrss.exe
CTDVDDET.exe
ctfmon.exe
CTHELPER.exe
CTSVCCDA.EXE
CTSysvol.exe
deamon.exe
EM_EXEC.exe
explorer.exe
Gearsec.exe
GhostStratService.exe
GhostStartTrayApp.exe
iexplorer.exe
iPodService.exe
iTunesHelper.exe
jusched.exe
klfk.exe
Isass.exe
msmsgs.exe
msnappau.exe
msnmsgr.exe
MsPMSPSv.exe
NAVAPSVC.EXE
NOPDB.exe
nvsvc32.exe
oDC.exe
ofhmrzvti.exe
rundll32.exe
rundll32.exe
SAVSCAN.exe
services.exe
smss.exe
SNDsevc.exe
spoolsv.exe
Steam.exe
svhost.exe
svhost.exe
svhost.exe
svhost.exe
svhost.exe
symlcsvc.exe
System
System vänteprocess
taskmgr.exe
wdfmgr.exe
winlogon.exe

That's the pocesses. some of em is in Swedish.

ZER0X

VIP Member
Woah! thats alot of processors going
Theres alot of Processors going that are bad but One that stands out is the XXX Dialer

"Deamon.exe" Kill that, It's also under Windows\System32

Computer Man5

Dont kill deamon.exe if thats the emulation thing. Check to see if any programs are bringing up windows while you are playing. Thats what usually makes it minimize. Also make the game.exe or whatever it is have a higher priority on the Cpu!

Good Luck

ZER0X

VIP Member
Computer Man5 said:
Dont kill deamon.exe if thats the emulation thing. Check to see if any programs are bringing up windows while you are playing. Thats what usually makes it minimize. Also make the game.exe or whatever it is have a higher priority on the Cpu!

Good Luck

I Spose He doesnt have to kill that but....by the looks of things he has Spyware, adware, Malware on his computer :eek: