Help overclocking on Gigabyte Aorus PRO Z390 (No M.I.T Menu)

So I recently upgraded to a Gigabyte AORUS PRO Z390 with 9700k from a 6700k and Z170 Board Gigabyte G1 Gaming 7. The BIOS is a lot different and apparently the lower tier model Z390 AORUS doesn't have the Classic View mode option availble. The new BIOS is very Complex lacking the classic M.I.T. menu. I was wondering if anyone with the same board could help me overclock it please? I really don't know what to do with all these settings. Is nothing like my old Z170 board.

Hope someone can help. Would love to get a small overclock going. Hoping for 4.7 or 4.8 due to the Cooler I am using.

Thanks guys.

Ambushed

So I recently upgraded to a Gigabyte AORUS PRO Z390 with 9700k from a 6700k and Z170 Board Gigabyte G1 Gaming 7. The BIOS is a lot different and apparently the lower tier model Z390 AORUS doesn't have the Classic View mode option availble. The new BIOS is very Complex lacking the classic M.I.T. menu. I was wondering if anyone with the same board could help me overclock it please? I really don't know what to do with all these settings. Is nothing like my old Z170 board.

Hope someone can help. Would love to get a small overclock going. Hoping for 4.7 or 4.8 due to the Cooler I am using.

Thanks guys.
Hey mate,

Did you end up sorting this?

Hey mate,

Did you end up sorting this?
Hi sorry for the late reply. I was on a trip away from home with no computer for a week. No I didn't really solve it at this point. I just decided that stock performance is more than enough for me for now.