Help! Really annoying random inactive window

xtazy

Sup guyz! ....aight im having this problem where the window currently active goes inactive for some reason.... for example when i typing an email, chat, or typing this msg rite now, the window im currently in (in firefox now) can go inactive... i have to click on da window every like 30 seconds or so...just to make it active again...but then it will go inactive mode once again

i ran antivirus, ad removal progs, hijackthis program, and registry fix but to no avail....

any suggestions?

Im using winxp sp2, latest drivers, everything up to date

i mean this can get so annoying, especialy when im playin a game and goes inactive after a few seconds and minimizes

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Sounds like from time to time another process is triggered and gain focus. What programs are running in the background? Do you have some scheduled tasks?

dave597

VIP Member
haha, i guess u have something which forces active windows...

I think tweak ui has a setting which prevents apps from stealing focus, or something like that, maybe you have that unchecked or something.

xtazy

no schedule tasks....

da progs that are runnin iz norton, torrent prog, aim, and style xp. I disable norton and shutdown all those program but it still cause the window to go inactive =[

it juz started happend today for some reason

xtazy

dave597 said:
haha, i guess u have something which forces active windows...

I think tweak ui has a setting which prevents apps from stealing focus, or something like that, maybe you have that unchecked or something.

tweak ui? theres an option like that? i'll giv it a try then.