Help! RIP

sho95

flip218
I double checked what you said about DVD43 and it is running in the backround. So that why I guess I could burn those things. Sorry to all that got mad at me, but at least a problem was solved.

flip218

VIP Member
sho95 said:
flip218
I double checked what you said about DVD43 and it is running in the backround. So that why I guess I could burn those things. Sorry to all that got mad at me, but at least a problem was solved.

sho95,

That does explain alot. Thanks for checking :) ... Back to Spanglish .. so far no problems. Ripped w/ DVD Decrypter and ran it through Recode 2. Decrypter did detect missing file sectors (which is one of the newer protections .. think the Archoss one).

flip218

VIP Member
also which version of DVD43 are you running? I ask cause there are two versions out there .. a true free version and a version someone is charging for (30 day trial ... something like that)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Most likely no, because that would be illegal. And if the business is in the U.S. and selling copyrighted material illegal, then there would be serious penalties.
yes but who is gonna be able to verify that? ;)

Who said anything about being professional?
I did. ;)

flip218

VIP Member
yes but who is gonna be able to verify that?

Well if it's a rental store they must have a business license, and I'm sure if they are selling copies someone will (might :)) notice.

I had to go back and see if you changed your post (hate it when you do that), and no ... you just said it was slightly unprofessional :) ... no where did you say we had to be professional :D