smernst
New Member
Hi all,
Never built a gaming computer before and I am about to order the parts hopefully today. I just need to ask some experts if my build is good, or will even work
Here's what I got on my list of parts so far:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147144
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136283
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161302
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341019
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231281
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188053
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115214
I have a fresh version of XP Pro SP3 to install so I don't need 7 or anything like that. Also need an optical drive. What do you guys think?
Do all these parts even work together??
Thanks,
Smernst :good:
Never built a gaming computer before and I am about to order the parts hopefully today. I just need to ask some experts if my build is good, or will even work
Here's what I got on my list of parts so far:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147144
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136283
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161302
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341019
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231281
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188053
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115214
I have a fresh version of XP Pro SP3 to install so I don't need 7 or anything like that. Also need an optical drive. What do you guys think?
Do all these parts even work together??
Thanks,
Smernst :good: