MrDave3D
New Member
I am going to be building a desktop computer for the first time.
I have already bought a Micro ATX case.
I made a list on Newegg of what i would like in the computer but not 100% sure if it will all fit in there and work properly.
ABIT AN-M2HD (LE) AM2+/AM2 GeForce7050PV/ nForce630a HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813127036
AMD Athlon 64 1640B 2.7GHz 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 45W Single-Core Processor
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103262
Patriot Extreme Performance 4GB (4 x 1GB)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220267
ARCTIC COOLING ACF64LP 60mm CPU Cooler for low profile PC
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186019
LOGISYS Computer PS480D-BK 480W ATX12V Power Supply
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817170012
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3250410AS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148262
SAPPHIRE 100208L Radeon HD 2600XT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102700
It comes to $391.93 + Shipping.
My limit i would like to go to is $500.00 Tops.
I did not add a sound card in the list,I have a qestion.Do you have to have a sound card in a desktop pc?
Well there is my list if you think there is something better please post it.
I only wanna order from newegg and once again my money limit is $500.00
I have already bought a Micro ATX case.
I made a list on Newegg of what i would like in the computer but not 100% sure if it will all fit in there and work properly.
ABIT AN-M2HD (LE) AM2+/AM2 GeForce7050PV/ nForce630a HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813127036
AMD Athlon 64 1640B 2.7GHz 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 45W Single-Core Processor
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103262
Patriot Extreme Performance 4GB (4 x 1GB)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220267
ARCTIC COOLING ACF64LP 60mm CPU Cooler for low profile PC
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186019
LOGISYS Computer PS480D-BK 480W ATX12V Power Supply
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817170012
Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 ST3250410AS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148262
SAPPHIRE 100208L Radeon HD 2600XT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102700
It comes to $391.93 + Shipping.
My limit i would like to go to is $500.00 Tops.
I did not add a sound card in the list,I have a qestion.Do you have to have a sound card in a desktop pc?
Well there is my list if you think there is something better please post it.
I only wanna order from newegg and once again my money limit is $500.00