I've got my Computer hooked up my Graphics card by a DVI to HDMI connector then a HDMI cable that connects to the TV. I get video but no sound. How can I fix this as sound stuff has never been a strong point for me. Any help is appreciated.
My computer build is as follows:
Case - Antec Nine Hundred
Mobo - ASUS RAMPAGE FORMULA
Graphics Card - HIS Radeon HD 4870
PSU - Antec TPQ-850 850W
CPU - Yorkfield Q9550
Ram - OCZ Platinum 4GB
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 500 GB
LG CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu Ray Drive
CPU Fan - ZALMAN CNPS9700 LED
My computer build is as follows:
Case - Antec Nine Hundred
Mobo - ASUS RAMPAGE FORMULA
Graphics Card - HIS Radeon HD 4870
PSU - Antec TPQ-850 850W
CPU - Yorkfield Q9550
Ram - OCZ Platinum 4GB
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 500 GB
LG CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu Ray Drive
CPU Fan - ZALMAN CNPS9700 LED