help with winavi video converter!

blahxyzblah

ok, so i finally got it to play on my dvd player with vcd. but the problem is that i didn't use winavi. i had this movie editting program calle pinnacle. i didn't really know what i was doing and wanted to trying anything. ya, anyways the only problem is that it took like 5min to convert a 2min. video. mayb its just my cds speed, i dont know. atleast i can't complain anymore. thanks again magicman.

blahxyzblah

eh... i got another question. i want to convert my video to mpeg, and its an avi file thats about 50mb. how can i change it so its around 100-150mb when its the mpeg? i went to avanced, and do i change the split outputfile?

magicman

VIP Member
If you're using WinAVI, there's very little choice as to bitrate (size), using the split output option is just that - you'll get the video split into several portions of a certain size.

Use something like Cyberlink PowerProducer, it allows you customize both audio and video bitrate. Though if you're not that competent at using pc's then I'm not sure how you'll get on with it. See how you go.