Heroes of might and magic III

_Kyle_

Never heard of it, considering it came out before I was born, that's not out of the ordinary. Should I try it?

NegativeZero

Well, if you are fan of turn based strategy games, with epic monsters, lots of variables involved into winning, then you should try it. You also have random map generator that allows you to have fun beyond imaginable. It is so well made that I never encountered two same maps or similar over the years I played.

_Kyle_

Well, if you are fan of turn based strategy games, with epic monsters, lots of variables involved into winning, then you should try it. You also have random map generator that allows you to have fun beyond imaginable. It is so well made that I never encountered two same maps or similar over the years I played.
Oooh, I love strategy games! I think I will purchase it!

NegativeZero

I believe that now you can purchase it from Good old games where they have whole package for Heroes of Might and Magic III. You can see reviews for this game on any website, it is always around 9.1 and for that old game, that's really high. Even today, people still play this multiplayer via game ranger.

Dovahkiin

Me and my friend play this all the time each taking turns, we only recently finished a game took us a week to finish

NegativeZero

Yes, it takes time, but it is really really good strategy. So many factors involved. Logistics, statistics of your army, terrain you move over, spells you use, strategy in combat , economy factor. Set of skills ...