Hi all!

UndeadInsanity

Hi all.

Well, let me introduce myself.

My name's Arron Bailiss and I'm a 13 year old high school student studiyng C++ programming, game design and network administration.

When I leave college I hope to recieve my A+, Netowkr+ and Server+ degrees. Afterwards I hope to setup my own dedicated server and gameserver hosting company, or possibly even network programming.

I've worked on many projects, most of which are RPG's, as the lead programmer, lead designer and server-side programmer (databases and networking included).

I've been using computers since 1997, and I've been playing games since about 1994.

Ever since Christmas 2003, when I built my first custom PC, I've really gotten into systems, and hardware components. So I decided to signup on these forums, not only to help out where I can, but to also learn thigns I never knew before.

Well, hi!

kobaj

VIP Member
Did I read correct, your 13 and in high school. I am 13 and only in middle. My friends and I are tring to make a game, we probibly could use your help. If you have aim/xfire could I get your sn so we can talk.

UndeadInsanity

Yeah I am in high school, I'm from England.

In England our schooling systems are very different.

Our schools go like this: Reception (kindergarten), infants, juniors, high school, college, university.

I program in C, C++, Pascal, Visual Basic, Dark Basic, OpenGL and DirectX.

My xfire suername is wnxundeadinsanity, so if you'd like to get in contact with me, and discuss the basis of the project, then feel free.

Thanks for the warm welcomes guys!

p4r4s1t3

UndeadInsanity said:
Yeah I am in high school, I'm from England.

In England our schooling systems are very different.

Our schools go like this: Reception (kindergarten), infants, juniors, high school, college, university.

You missed out Sixth Form ;) which fits in between high (secondary) school and college.

p4r4s1t3

Same here, it ain't compulsory just like college, uni or anything after secondary school, it's just next in the line......sixth form is a secondary school extension.

tomb08uk

?

Your 13 you say, so that means you would still be at school not college?Or have i misread?
And wouldnt be doing CompTIA course by a fact!

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
your doing all those computer corses at 13?!?!?!?!? damn, at 13 i was doing nothing in school, infact thorughout school i was doing nothing at school, now im in college and guess what, still nothing

Bobo

banned
kobaj said:
Did I read correct, your 13 and in high school. I am 13 and only in middle.
It would be junior high here....but in England they do things different......Rule Britannia!!!!