hiding or removing Facebook account

textbook

I've a tricky situation. Got a child with an ex. She's a Facebook friend. I've been thinking that if I was date again the new girl would want to be my Facebook friend and possibly tag me in posts. This would cause stress to my ex and possibly affect my access to my kid. I guess the only solution is to either not be friends with the new girl (which would cause her to be suspicious) or to not be on Facebook. I'm in my forties so it's believable to not be on it.

What's the solution to this? Can you hide your account and lie and tell her your not on it or can you delete the account? I do have a another spare account for Facebook forums with a nickname and a bunch of 'friends' who I don't really know as well as my real account.

beers

Staff member
What's the solution to this? Can you hide your account and lie and tell her your not on it or can you delete the account? I do have a another spare account for Facebook forums with a nickname and a bunch of 'friends' who I don't really know as well as my real account.
My only piece of advice, while blunt/direct, is stop being a vagina.

You're already dragging ex baggage into a theoretical relationship that hasn't even started yet.