How can hack server from client?

Hossein

hello.
I have an acer laptop(Aspire 5100).mouse,keyboard,usb and dvd-rom are dead but when I turn it on windows is boot well.
I want to access files and private information on my laptop by another computer via network.
when I want to connect remotely to my laptop then this error has rised: "windows can not connect to server.access is denied".I think this is because check box "allow remote assistance connection to this computer" on my laptop is not enabled.how can I enable this check box of my laptop from another computer that I could connect remotely to it?Please Help Me :(

gamblingman

VIP Member
You Cant

Thats part of being secure, someone else cant access your computer from another location and activate remote access (ie: turning the remote access on).

In my opinion, this question runs a razor thin edge from asking for hacking advice. If its your laptop then you can turn on the remote assistance the next time you are at your laptop.

Geoff

VIP Member
That has nothing to do with being able to access files remotely. Have you tried simply using an external keyboard and mouse?