How can I view how much RAM I am using?

mirimiri3

New Member
I have just got an external hard drive to put all music, photo's etc on to speed up desktop, however little difference. I want to see what the desktop is trying to do when I am not doing anything. How do I view how much processing power it is using?
 
The only way that would make a difference is if you have virtually no space left on your hard drive, if you have say 5GB+, then you won't notice a speed increase by moving over some files.
 
i normaly try an keep 15% or more free
oh an BTW [-OMEGA-] how far can u OC your 3870 i cant seem to get mine passed 855 - 2250, an what r your temps like
 
Last edited:
i normaly try an keep 15% or more free
oh an BTW [-OMEGA-] how far can u OC your 3870 i cant seem to get mine passed 855 - 2250, an what r your temps like
*Off Topic*

I really can't get them any higher then what they are at in my sig.
 
Back
Top