How much you think this is worth?

necro

New Member
Hi.
I dont know if this is the right place to post this but I wanted to sell my old computer all at once(thats if someone wants it lol) and I wanted to see what you guys/gals think its worth. Well without any hesitation here are the parts:

ASUS A8N-E
AMD Athlon 64 4000+ San Diego 2.4GHz Socket 939 with an ARCTIC COOLING ALPINE64 92mm CPU Cooler
G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200)
MITSUMI Black 1.44MB 3.5" Internal USB 2.0 digital card reader
LITE-ON Black ATAPI/E-IDE DVD-ROM Drive
LG 18X DVD±R Super-Multi DVD Burner With 12X DVD-RAM
Rosewill R6AR6-BK 0.8mm SECC 120mm Fan ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

I am keeping the video card, sound card and power supply.
Thanks for reading this. Ill try to respond to any questions as fast as possible.
 
Back
Top