how to get an easy-to-use (browser-based) design tool to draw circuits

cancale

hi there good day

i am currenty working on a few projects - one of them is a ph-sensor that needs connected to Arduino and a display.

well for this and for a lot of other projects i need to draw shematic diagrams - do you know a tool that is very very quick and supports these actions and processes.?

i have seen some good approaches here:
cf: We wondered recently about those crude ASCII schematics you see in some documentation — are there any dedicated schematic-focused tools to draw them, or are they just hand-crafted using various ASCII-art drawing tools? To our surprise, there is such a tool. It is called AACircuit and was developed by [Andreas Weber]. It has a history going back to 2001 when it was first introduced as ASCIIPaint.
see also https://josoansi.de/aacircuit.php
and here http://www.jave.de/

see some links to tools:

I found some here - but i guess that there are more - especially free and open (source) ones.

Autodesk Tinkercad: Tinkercad is - easy-to-use, browser based 3D design tool. With Tinkercad you can create 3D printable items:
EasyEDA: EasyEDA - Web-based EDA suite; runs in browser. Schematic capture, Ngspice based simulation, PCB layout, custom PCB manufacturing, for electronic engineers, educators, students and hobbyists.
Autodesk Circuits: Autodesk Circuits empowers to get ideas to life
Upverter: Ideation tools, schematic capture, PCB layout, design - with parts library management,
Schematics: Schematics.com empowers engineers to design, share, and collaborate on circuit design online.
TINA: TINA Design Suite is a powerful circuit simulation package for analyzing, designing, and real time testing of analog, digital, .
Circuit Diagram: Circuit Diagram - free application for making electronic circuit diagrams and exporting them as images. Design circuits online in your browser or using the desktop application.
end of cit.
BTW: well i do not have tested these yet: _I only have tested textik.com/
What i need is a quick and easy to use (online-) tool that helps me to get designed (and drawn) mixed electronic circuits and their PCB layouts
I need a tool for the extreme rapid prototyping

see some demos - created on the fly with textk.com

which one do you use!?
Love to hear from you

Code:
    Glass-                                                                                   
  electrode            +---------------+          +---------------+        +---------------+ 
            -----------|               |          |               |        | micro-        | 
                       |  mV           |          |a/d-converter  |        |               | 
                       |               -----|-----|               |--------- processor     | 
   reference    |------| Amplifier     |    |     |               |        |               | 
   electrode    |      |               |    |     |               |        |               | 
                |      +---------------+    |     +---------------+        +---------------+ 
                |                         +---+                                    |        
                |                         |   |                                    |        
                |                         |   |r1                                  |         
                |                         +---+                                    |         
                |                           |                                      |         
                |---------------------------|                                      |         
                                            |                                +--------------+
                                            |                                |              |
                                          +-|-+                              |              |
                                          |   |                              | display      |
                                          |   |r2                            |              |
                                          |   |                              |              |
                                          +---+                              +--------------+
                                            |                                                
                                            |                                                
                                            |                                                
                                          -----

so - what is wanted - is to get an easy-to-use (browser-based) design tool to draw circuits

which tools do you use -
what experiences did you make!?

look forward to hear from you

regards

cancale

good day dear beers,

many many thanks for the prompt reply - great to hear frorm you.
I will have a closer look at this ressource.

Have a great day.

Cancale,:)