How to install ddr and ddr2

lambo247

New Member
I just had bought a ddr2 1 gig ram memeory stick for my emachines computer it had crashed before because of downloads with torrents before i bought this ram i have 2(512) sticks in my computer right now.when i put the 1 gig ram in it seems to not be helping why is that ? Do i have to take the 2 (512) out then put the 1 gig ram in please please help me out
i will not be checking this for a long time so please email me at

[email protected]
this is important to me so i dont crash again
thanks
 
I'm not going to e-mail.

Well i think your motherboard is only DDR, so it is different, so you have gone and bought DDR2 and it will not go in your motherboard, so you now have to get a new motherboard and then probably a new CPU as well......

Also, we can't talk about torrents on the forum here, against the rules, pls read them - Located top left hand corner.

Thanks.
 
More memory is good, but I'm almost 100% certain the problems you're having with your torrent downloads are totally unrelated to the memory. I would so all the basic stuff like running virus/malware scans, and give a little cleaning with CCleaner, and see if that helps. And while I'm at it, might as well ask, what virus/malware/spyware/etcware protection do you have?
 
Whats with the title? You either have DDR or DDR2.

So you installed the new 1GB stick in addition to the 2x 512MB sticks that were in there already?
 
Back
Top