How to print from a Apple Ipad

laserbeam

My wife seems unable to print from her ipad although she says she has done before her printer is HP Deskjet 2540 Series.Could someone tell me if that printer is suitable to print from a Apple Ipad.When she tries it says no air printer available.

laserbeam

She cannot connect her ipad to the printer as she does not have a cable with a USB plug at one end and a compatible plug for the ipad at the other end..Just going to check the link you sent.Thank's

DavidG

She cannot connect her ipad to the printer as she does not have a cable with a USB plug at one end and a compatible plug for the ipad at the other end..Just going to check the link you sent.Thank's
I never said the iPad should be connected to the printer with a cable. Read my answer again, the printer needs a wifi connection not a cable connection. If necessary disconnect the USB cable from the laptop and set up a totally wireless connection for the laptop as well. You need to select the option outlined in the screenshot of the link I gave you

Screenshot 2021-08-15 at 09-34-16 Fix your Printer's Wireless Connection Issues HP® Support.png

Last edited: