HP Q3737A Silver 3.1MP Digital Camera AC Adaptor?

marquita188

I can't find the AC Power Adaptor for this camera, I looked all over, but I can't find it anywhere.

I trying to find the AC Power Adaptor for the HP Q3737A 433 Photosmart Silver 3.1MP Digital Camera.

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Does it require some special adaptor? Most camera's just have a basic connection. You just have to be sure the voltage and polarity are right(which is normally printed on the camera...)

marquita188

The_Other_One said:
Does it require some special adaptor? Most camera's just have a basic connection. You just have to be sure the voltage and polarity are right(which is normally printed on the camera...)

I don't know:confused:

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Right above or around where the power input port is on the camera, there should be a number that indicates the voltage (like 3.0V) or something. There are a lot of universal wall chargers that have a dial that you just have to turn to the correct voltage setting.

marquita188

dciscouts said:
Right above or around where the power input port is on the camera, there should be a number that indicates the voltage (like 3.0V) or something. There are a lot of universal wall chargers that have a dial that you just have to turn to the correct voltage setting.

oh, ok.
it's 3.3v = 2500mA

Last edited: