Gareth Active Member Aug 26, 2008 #4 I have been having a lot of trouble setting up a topic recently, one actually took so long to load, that I decided that I had enough waiting and closed it off.
I have been having a lot of trouble setting up a topic recently, one actually took so long to load, that I decided that I had enough waiting and closed it off.
cohen New Member Aug 26, 2008 #5 well i know sometimes when i post a thread it will take a little longer, but i leave it because otherwise i know it will double post.....
well i know sometimes when i post a thread it will take a little longer, but i leave it because otherwise i know it will double post.....
Calibretto VIP Member Aug 26, 2008 #6 Yeah I think the whole forums has issues with posting topics and replies. No one does anything about it...
Yeah I think the whole forums has issues with posting topics and replies. No one does anything about it...