I have the parts just need a feedback.

34erd

Go with the G.Skill set I mentioned before, it will clock alot further. Besides you're not going to be ablt to take advantage of EPP, which IMHO is pointless anyway. As for the motherboard if your not going with the P5W or the Bad Axe also consider the MSI 975X Platinum. For the PSU I recomend staying with the OCZ. As for the HDD, like people said before go with a larger slower drive since raptors really aren't worth it yet.

Pr0

Go with the G.Skill set I mentioned before, it will clock alot further. Besides you're not going to be ablt to take advantage of EPP, which IMHO is pointless anyway. As for the motherboard if your not going with the P5W or the Bad Axe also consider the MSI 975X Platinum. For the PSU I recomend staying with the OCZ. As for the HDD, like people said before go with a larger slower drive since raptors really aren't worth it yet.

But I already bought the accessories from newegg the only items i can cancel right now is Conroe E6600 and Asus P5W dh Deluxe since there out of stock right now. Now for my corsair memory will the EPP work with x1900xtx or just nvidia gpus? And does Asus P5W DH Deluxe motherboard work with ati crossfire and Nvidia sli? or just ati?

34erd

EPP doesnt work with Intel chipsets, it has nothing to do with the GPU. Any 975X motherboard will support crossfire...

Pr0

I was reading through the post just about the suggest that you get 4-4-4-12 ram and voila you did it yourself, ;) Yes those are very nice ra and will work with the 975x chipset.

If asus p5w dh deluxe doesnt support epp which motherboard supports epp and conroe?

34erd

If asus p5w dh deluxe doesnt support epp which motherboard supports epp and conroe?

None ATM. You need one with th nforce 5XX chipset, which isn't out for intel yet. You dont need EPP though, if you know how to set RAM timings its useless.

Pr0

None ATM. You need one with th nforce 5XX chipset, which isn't out for intel yet. You dont need EPP though, if you know how to set RAM timings its useless.

O thats all it is? Just the timing? I can do this through the bios myself:D