I need a $500 Dollar build please!

wantedelite

New Member
Hi I a looking for a $500 CAD Dollar computer for basic everyday use! I need it to be very quiet, because it will be in my room!
I have an monitor, keyboard, mouse.

I will be playing basic games, use msn, basic online stuff.
I will be using vista 32 bit.
 
If you want to save even more money.

Case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811154098

Hard Drive: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136098

CPU: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103694

MoBo: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128392

Ram: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820146775

Not only will you save some money but the parts are as good if not better.

Linkin started off with a good set up there, but once you add tax and shipping it will be close to 600, so replacing what I have listed with his should help.
 
So you save 10 on the case, 30 on the Hard drive, 20 on the ram, 10 altogether on the mobo and cpu. So, $470 for a pretty good casual use and gaming computer.

Have fun, and if you have anymore questions, ask any of us.
 
okay thanks will ir be like really quiet though? cause its gonna be in my room and I might leave it on sometimes at night

Yes, everything should be quiet. I checked the reviews on everything and no one mentions it being loud (that's a key factor everyone is looking for)
 
If it is possible for you then try to get a GeForce 220.
1.gif
 
^ isn't so great. You're paying for the single-slot design and the smaller heatsink. Best to go with the original.

Also, if you're really into the whole quiet thing, you could replace those 120mm fans with R4s.
 
I will be upgrading it later on soo ill probably buy a btter gpu later on and cpu soo could anyone make the build into 4gb ddr3? and thanks for helping me out!
 
Back
Top