I think my print is broke?

RatPirate

Hello. About not connect to my computer. I think that I found my print's UBS is weak. I think it is broke that's ture? I have UBS wire is new. I believe print is good. I try find UBS's inside. I think better going computer store can fix it?

If you dont understand my words. I can use my friend tell you more than am I. Thank you.

Johnnyboy0056

UBS? do u mean usb? is the printer plugged into a power outlet and powered on? it needs to be on for the computer to recognize it.

Xycron

banned
RatPirate said:
Hello. About not connect to my computer. I think that I found my print's UBS is weak. I think it is broke that's ture? I have UBS wire is new. I believe print is good. I try find UBS's inside. I think better going computer store can fix it?

If you dont understand my words. I can use my friend tell you more than am I. Thank you.

Use your friend ;)

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
is the driver correctly installed for the right port? Cayuse my printer refused to work unless i get the usb port correct...really kinad annoying.

Dropkickmurphys

liuliuboy said:
is the driver correctly installed for the right port? Cayuse my printer refused to work unless i get the usb port correct...really kinad annoying.

thats very wierd, i though you would just be able to plug it into any USB port :D

OS Dragon

Dude, Make sure you have all the printer software and drivers installed before you attempt to print anything. Otherwise, you computer will not know where to send the printing to i.e. the printer.
Once you have the software and drivers installed, then make sure to have the USB wire connecting your computer and the power cable connected to the power socket.

Finally [and most importantly], Make Sure The Printer Is On
eyebrows.gif

Scrat

Dropkickmurphys said:
thats very wierd, i though you would just be able to plug it into any USB port :D

I've found that with some computers, if i install a USB device on the PC's Rear USB ports it works fine.... But if i then plug it into one of the Case's Front USB ports, the computer wants to install the drivers again, and on some PC's i've found that when doing it with a MultiMedia Card reader it just wont detect it on the front USB ports.