Icon when saving a favorite

domi49

All my icon's from my favorites list have turn into the explorer icon's. I don't know if this happened during a upgrade, or if I did something wrong.

My question is 'Is there a way to get all of them back or do I have to reload as to go each of my favoriate location?'

tnks
Domi49

MasterGooby

Yeah, I hate IE when it does that. You prolly cleared the cache and that's why they went away. Get Firefox, icons always stay and it's faster. :D

bluto2

banned
The cach ?

MasterGooby said:
Yeah, I hate IE when it does that. You prolly cleared the cache and that's why they went away. Get Firefox, icons always stay and it's faster. :D
Thats not favorites its temp files,favs can only be deleted seperatly.
I never have had a Fovorits custom folder icon.But i can controll my desktop ones.

Attachments

• icons.jpg
    icons.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 70

MasterGooby

yeah, when you clear the temp files, cache, it deletes the little icon in the drop down menu in IE. and they dont come back unless you delete the fav and add it again, sometimes. firefox doesn't do this, thats all i'm saying.

bluto2

banned
MasterGooby said:
yeah, when you clear the temp files, cache, it deletes the little icon in the drop down menu in IE. and they dont come back unless you delete the fav and add it again, sometimes. firefox doesn't do this, thats all i'm saying.

ok
likethis.jpg

I neve have had an icon choice here.Is this what whe are talking about.?

MasterGooby

yeah yeah, the "e" would be replaced with an icon the site has encoded into its html....but when you clear the temp files it removes the icon and thats what the guy wanted to know how to get back. :D

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
My question is 'Is there a way to get all of them back or do I have to reload as to go each of my favoriate location?'
I think you need to reload ... hehe conveniently enough i like the basic icons but thats me