since were saying quotes.

''Call me Ishmael''

Bobo

banned
me being new.
i take it clutch was an ex mod.
backround info please?
pm it, iam sure a mod or something will verify it while checking the latest pm'
He was a VIP. But it wasn't him on either of those threads. I have been informed to who it was by reliable outside sources.

That was Ian's problem with xtech, he was afraid that some little forum with (at that time) 20-some members would overtake CF and ruin his life dream of being world dictator.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

That was the best thing iv ever seen you post man. I wish they had rep on this forum id have to give you about 500+ for that one.

This is {LSK} Otakrunk

I would like to know under what reason i was perm banned this time? As there was no reason specified. It goes to show, they will just ban anyone that they do not like.

I wonder who was behind the banning of me this time :p They didnt do a very good job i guess.

IN RESPONSE TO THE CLW VS. CF CASE!

Now, you all remember me of course. Well, im sure you also knew that i was a proud member of the CLW forum. The only reason we "bashed" on this forum is becuz of the way the mods act. They act like pure assholes to the people that they dont like and thats pure and simple. I would know, they did it to me. Although i had more reason to be banned, but not IP banned. That was a little too far i think for a one nighter.

For those that dont know, i was banned under the name {LSK} Otacon after being intoxicated and posting a bunch of stuff i now dont even remember what i posted. I know that it wasnt anything THAT outragous though becuz i never WANTED to get banned from here. I like the members in this forum very well, and respect most all of them (aside from bobo cuz hes a clown lol.) Anyway, the mods are the only thing i have had problems with on this forum. And not all of them, some of them were great. Its not all the mods. The one i had and still have the biggest problem with is Dragon2309 or whatever. I believe that he really misused his mod powers beyond what any mod should closing threads just becuz he felt like it and what not. Why he is still a mod we may never know. The other mod i currently have a problem with would be Jet, as he seems to be following the same route as Dragon. There was a few other mods that i really got into it with but the rest of the mods i do not believe i had that much problem with. I think that an IP ban (which you banned the wrong IP by the way lol) was very extreme for my behaviour. A week or maybe a month tops woulda been suffient. Yea, i pry shouldnt have been posting drunk, but who cares? Is that not what a forum is for? And if i remember enough, i posted mostly in the off-topic part.

Now, back to the problem. You banned Clutch becuz of the forum he made. That, is what pissed me, and alot of other people off as well. There was absolutely NO reason to ban him for that. He did nothing wrong and i believe you all know it. What he did was nothing more then what you mods do. He created a place where we could "make fun of" the forum in some aspects. Not the entire forum itself. And I, ME, OTACON, was the one who did most of the bashing in that forum anyway. So why you banned him we still do not know.

But CLW was NOT created for the sole purpose of making fun of and bashing on CF as you all make it out to be. CLW was created so that a small group of friends could discuss things and just hang out somewhere. We hoped the forum would get big, but, its fine.

In conclusion! I would like to state that, like i did before, i dont have a problem with anyone on this forum other then a few mods. The rest of the people i have met here are very great people, that is why i did not want to be banned. I was making some pretty good friends here i thought. Whether or not Kagome liked me much i guess ill never know lol, i kinda f-ed that one up that night as well with the posting. Yea, i posted that i think kagome is hot. Im sticking to that statement lol. Anyway im getting myself off-track now.

As for the others, like i said, i thought i was a great member here, i helped people when i could, i had fun, made friends, and found an over all cool place to hang out. But that was all taken away by a pissed off head-in-the-clouds mod who thought i needed to be banned forever.

Repost.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
For those that dont know, i was banned under the name {LSK} Otacon after being intoxicated and posting a bunch of stuff i now dont even remember what i posted. I know that it wasnt anything THAT outragous though becuz i never WANTED to get banned from here. I like the members in this forum very well, and respect most all of them (aside from bobo cuz hes a clown lol.) Anyway, the mods are the only thing i have had problems with on this forum. And not all of them, some of them were great. Its not all the mods. The one i had and still have the biggest problem with is Dragon2309 or whatever. I believe that he really misused his mod powers beyond what any mod should closing threads just becuz he felt like it and what not. Why he is still a mod we may never know. The other mod i currently have a problem with would be Jet, as he seems to be following the same route as Dragon. There was a few other mods that i really got into it with but the rest of the mods i do not believe i had that much problem with. I think that an IP ban (which you banned the wrong IP by the way lol) was very extreme for my behaviour. A week or maybe a month tops woulda been suffient. Yea, i pry shouldnt have been posting drunk, but who cares? Is that not what a forum is for? And if i remember enough, i posted mostly in the off-topic part.
Curious: did you send Ian a PM about that? Just cuz you're a mod doesnt mean you're immune to reprimands you know... as for drunken posting ... whether it's true or not, it's a weak excuse (assuming whatever you posted was generically "bad"), it's just like DUI ... sure you didnt have the motor capacity to respond fast enough to avoid the kid you ran over but it's still "bad".

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Well, it is quite obvious that people who have constantly disrupted this forum, broken written and unwritten rules and have been banned are continuing to find ways to torment fellow members of this forum and moderators. It is time for this thread to close so ALL OF US can get back to what this forum is REALLY about: computers!

Status
Not open for further replies.