I'm completely lost....any advice would be great!

tboo

I'm really in a bind here. I'm hoping someone has gone through the same symptoms as I have..so...here goes nothing:
-I installed a new Mb, RAM, and power source. When I turn it on, it starts, turns off and starts again. Everything seems to be working. When I hook everything into it-mouse, keyboard and VGA outlet...I get NOTHING on my monitor. It's just black. Any ideas???? I'm all ears. I've taken everything a part for both the hardware pieces and power source plugs...and still black screen. Maybe it's the chip...I just don't know! Please..anyone got a solution out there. Thanks for hearing me out...hope to get some advice! Thanks

auzziehosting

is the CPU compatible with the new MB? :p

But yes what wattage is the PS also unplug and disconnect everything from the computer so it ends up just being the CPU, MB and RAM left in there and see if it starts if not take out 1 stick of ram (if you have 2 installed) if you only have one just pull it out and see if it posts you will recieve a memory beeb from the MB.

You really want to get it to post, in other words want to get the BIOS up if that fails i would look at returning the MB

lovely?

is the CPU compatible with the new MB? :p

But yes what wattage is the PS also unplug and disconnect everything from the computer so it ends up just being the CPU, MB and RAM left in there and see if it starts if not take out 1 stick of ram (if you have 2 installed) if you only have one just pull it out and see if it posts you will recieve a memory beeb from the MB.

You really want to get it to post, in other words want to get the BIOS up if that fails i would look at returning the MB

memory beeps arent common any more, my old AMD board had a buzzer but my new P5K doesnt.