Im new to the forum

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
heh 70 deg is encroaching on the 'release the mysterious blue smoke' temperature after which electronics cease functioning...

mumia

Cromewell said:
Nope, you should be fine, as long as you don't spam 'join my forum!!' everywhere. As you can see mumia has a link to a forum (not really about computers, but parts of it are)
Sory i didnt know this is forbiten i will remove :(

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Sory i didnt know this is forbiten i will remove
I didn't say it was, I however didn't really say it wasn't. I'm not Ian or Praetor so if you want a definitive answer ask one of them :)

Scrat

evilxp2800 said:
is it a problem ...
It would be better if you reduced the font size a bit, or put a few of the things on the same line. That way it wont make your posts so long, and also reduce the number of pages we have to scroll through when trying to answer your questions. :)

apj101

VIP Member
evilxp2800
CPU Temperature - Idle: 60 Degrees
CPU Temperature - Load: 70 Degrees
I would be worried if i were you, heed tweaker and cromwells warnings. Maybe try reseating your HSF, or underclock a bit.

Scrat said:
It would be better if you reduced the font size a bit, or put a few of the things on the same line. That way it wont make your posts so long, and also reduce the number of pages we have to scroll through when trying to answer your questions. :)

is it okay like that for time being m8 i have a lot on my mind ...

apj101 said:
evilxp2800

I would be worried if i were you, heed tweaker and cromwells warnings. Maybe try reseating your HSF, or underclock a bit.

its ok now ..i brought a Exhaust Fan blower from Ebuyer and removed PSU from my case