Im thinking of starting a new religon

Pros: Very fast speeds! So quiet I believe it actually removes sound from my room. Bought 4 of these and put them in Raid 5, which has made my speeds insane!
Cons: Setting these up on my motherboard was a tad tricky. Costs of them of course is a negative.
Other Thoughts: I been following SSD for years now, and decided to jump in with my new rig. This was a commitment since I am unemployed for almost two years and only make 12,000 a year on benefits. Four of these drives was worth it though! I use my computer about once a week for internet browsing, but I will be the first to say that it is so fast now, it's insane! I gave these 4 eggs though because the price was a little steep and I will not be able to pay rent for the next half a year.
lol
 
Back
Top